Dr. Yogesh A. Bang
(Asian Institute of Gastroenterology Hyderabad.
Laparoscopic and Endoscopic GI Surgeon
Hapato Pancreatico Billiary Surgeon
Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur (May 2009 to April 2012)
- Clinical exposure during Post-Graduation included diagnosis and management of diverse medical conditions including emergencies, critical care, and wide variety of Surgical conditions
- Participated in numerous health camps organized by College, schools and Charitable Organizations
- Teaching of Under-graduates and Post graduates at Hospital.
Super Specialization –
- Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Hyderabad (February 2014 to January 2017)
- Learned basic to advanced Gastroenterology procedures
- Tackling of surgical emergencies and managing ICU for critical patients
- Trained in basic and advanced Laparoscopy.
Presentation & Publications –
- IASGCON 2011 Jaipur – Poster presentation – ‘Surgical perspectives in the Management of Acute and chronic pancreatitis’
- ASICON 2011 Cochin – Poster Presentation – Carotid Artery pseudoaneurysm due to swallowed needle – a rare case report
- ASICON 2011 Cochin – Free Paper Presentation – Role of Laparoscopy in Management of Pancreatitis
- IHPBA 2015 Hyderabad –Poster presentation – Management of post operative bleeding in HPB surgery through conventional angiography : Experience at tertiary care centre
- Asia Pacific Digestive Week 2017 – Hong Kong
- Moderated E Poster presentation – Solid pseudopapillary epithelial neoplasm (SPEN) of Pancreas – a tertiary care center experience
- Moderated E Poster Presentation – Pneumatosis Intestinalis and its treatment with Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy: A Case Report.
Certificates and Awards
- IASGCON 2017 Pondicherry – Best Free oral paper Award (Biliary) – Percutaneous Biliary Balloon Dilatation and Sequential upsizing of Silastic transanastomotic stents for Benign Hepaticojejunostomy Strictures : Long-term Results
- IASGCON 2016 Coimbatore – Best Poster award – Pleural extension of Pseudomyxoma peritonei – a case report
- IASGCON 2016 Coimbatore – Best Free Paper Award (Esophagus) – Ileocolic artery ligation with delayed ileocolic conduit improves the vascularity of conduit to be used in corrosive injury esophagus
- Torrent Young Scholar Award 2016 – (GI Surgery)– Stood first in Zonal round conducted at Mumbai on 24th Sept 2016.
- Torrent Young Scholar Award 2016 – (GI Surgery) – Stood 3rd in National Round conducted at Mumbai on 15th Octo 2016
- Academy of Medical Sciences Nagpur 2007 – Stood First in AMS Quiz 18th March 2007
- Cardiological Society of India Vidarbha Chapter Nagpur –Stood 2nd Runner in Annual CSI Quiz 30th July 2006
- VNGMC Yavatmal Mega Mind Quiz –Stood 1st Runner in Mega Mind Quiz 1st March 2006
- Association of Clinical Biochemists of India Vidarbha Chapter– 1st Runner Vidarbha Level Intermedical Biochemistry Quiz 7th February 2003.